I quit World of Warcraft and...
Stories from a (once upon a time) priest
Lettori fissi
Archivio blog
►
2014
(1)
►
aprile
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
ottobre
(1)
►
gennaio
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
ottobre
(1)
►
maggio
(1)
►
aprile
(2)
►
febbraio
(1)
▼
2009
(51)
►
dicembre
(2)
►
novembre
(1)
►
ottobre
(1)
►
settembre
(4)
►
luglio
(2)
►
giugno
(5)
►
maggio
(3)
►
aprile
(8)
►
marzo
(9)
▼
febbraio
(7)
...tomorrow, when I'll be skiing, I'll think about...
...what I wouldn't give to see the dawn in Azeroth...
...I dinged in life
... (sometimes) I'm proud of it
... and all the people around me can't do anything...
...now I'm waiting for Starcraft II !
...I still remember the times when "battlegrounds"...
►
gennaio
(9)
Informazioni personali
Unknown
Visualizza il mio profilo completo
giovedì 19 febbraio 2009
...I dinged in life
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
Post più recente
Post più vecchio
Home page
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento